The White House story line on Libya just keeps falling apart. Reuters got their hands on damning official emails showing the White House and State Department knew the attack on the U.S. consulate on 9/11 was a terrorist attack carried out by extremist groups linked to al Qaeda, within two hours. Previously, we found out through intelligence sources the White House knew within 24 hours the attack was in fact a terrorist attack, despite President Obama refusing to classify the attack as a terrorist attack until 14 days after it happened. For weeks, the White House and the State...
If this were GWB - all the networks, media and papers would be all over this scandal 24/7 non-stop, trying to bring him down and screaming for the resignations of the Secretary of State and heads of intelligence. But since it is their beloved Messiah and Hillary who are involved in these LIES and COVER-UP nothing will be done. I have e-mailed all the major new networks trying to shame them into doing their jobs and investigate this scandal where 4 brave Americans died.
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago