Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
bwahahahahahaah Newt and Santorum hitting below the belt? sounds like projection and a BOY crying MOMMY! its not fair!
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago