Cast your mind back to last summer, when virtually every Left-leaning politician and columnist in the country was denouncing House Republicans for "holding the country hostage" to their Tea Party demands, or whatever. Many, including the Vice President, ramped up the rhetoric by comparing the GOP to terrorists. At stake was whether Congress would secure dollar-for-dollar offsets to President Obama latest debt ceiling increase request. Democrats -- who at first insisted on a "clean" debt increase with no strings attached -- eventually demanded a deal that included huge tax increases. Republicans refused. Many painful machinations and meetings later,...
so FACTS are silly? well to a plantation slave that can only parrot their masters. you know tose that are the public teat
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 3 hours ago