Earlier this week we brought you the story about the Obama campaign's "mom can I borrow $18,000 for birth control" ecard.
I pointed out the $18,000 figure was clearly given to the campaign by Planned Parenthood and is the total cost some women spend on birth control throughout an entire lifetime.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 4 hours ago