Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 3:04 PM
Oh Georgetwit, you make me smile you senile ol' redneck! :)

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:58 PM
Libtards of Townhall, watch out for SuperThumpasuras. He won't take the bait and he's smart unlike DevilDog and Georgetwit You have been warned!

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:56 PM
Bailouts and Keynesian economics works! http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/09/10/plot-twist-in-the-a-i-g-bailout-it-actually-worked/?hp Thank you Bush!!

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:53 PM
Damn my plan is foiled. I didn't realize intelligent conservatives were on this site. Touche.

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:53 PM

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:49 PM
Nothing has improved? Are you kidding me? We are gaining jobs every month. We were losing jobs when he took over. The Dow has DOUBLED. THE DOW DOUBLED!!!! But that doesn't matter, we know you have made up his mind. And I will agree, he shouldn't have promised to cut the debt. Thank God he didn't though. Could you imagine the dismay if we implemented austerity in the worst parts of a recession...

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:44 PM
I'm going to do my best to channel my inner-conservative to debate you. Here we go... You are an idiot and you are wrong. Another debate victory for UseYourHead2016!

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:34 PM
Boom, DoctorRoy with the KO

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:30 PM
I love what passes for debate on this website Intelligent Liberal Poster - Facts, Facts, Numbers, Facts, which leads us to our opinion! Conservative response? 1) Liar 2) No you are wrong 3) You are wrong because you are a liberal 4) Offensive remark And you wonder why the GOP is dying.

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:21 PM
Annie, can you elaborate on why you think tax returns are the same as college and travel records. You do know that all presidents have given many years of tax returns and there has never been questions for any candidates travel records. Do you not see anything wrong with that?

Classy: Obama Campaigns on 9/11

UseYourHead2016 Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 2:07 PM
Hateful for no reason ? No refuting of my actual, correct point ? Calling me a Muslim or a liberal ___ 2/3 ain't bad!