Just NONSENSE man . . . man contributes less than 3% of CO2 released into the atmosphere . . . the other 97% is released by NATURE and Natural causes . . . why not stop Volcanoes, ocean evaporation, decay and farting cows?
On the other hand . . . 95% of ALL GH Gasses is Water Vapor . . . why are we not controlling the MAJOR GH Gas?
I can tell you that . . . there is no way to link Water Vapor to MY Pocket ! ! !