Why is everyone so hung up on "creating" votes through fraud? It seems to be, the big problem is MISSING votes.
2012 ELECTION RESULTS
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters. And it went to Obama.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast. That would be a 141% turnout. And it went to Obama.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout. And it went to Obama.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout. And it went to Obama.
* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters. And it went to Obama.
* Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a photo ID in order to vote (Georgia, Indiana, Kansas and Tennessee).
* The military vote was almost totally suppressed.
* Republican poll watchers in multiple states were either turned away and not allowed to enter the precincts or thrown out once they had done so
* Voters in multiple voting booths across the country reported their votes for Romney were automatically changed to Obama
* Democrats bussed non-US citizen voters, many of whom could not speak English, from state to state to vote for Obama
* The RNLA reported "election fraud occurred in Flushing [NY] when a Korean-American translator helping voters at PS 20 was caught directing them to vote for Democratic candidates. A volunteer poll watcher confirmed the incident".
In my last 25 years of being politically aware, the Right has never marched or gathered together physically. The last 4 years, we have seen the rise of the Tea Parties, huge events with almost 750k people on The Mall, the 2010 wave elections, all the state level governments turning Right, massive money from personal donations flooding all of the Right's advocacy organizations. In the 2012 election cycle, I've seen the Right more energized than I ever have in my entire life... and at the same time, the catastrophic failure and hypocrisy of everything Oba