No-Way-Jose Wrote:
Jul 01, 2013 6:38 AM
"A pathway to legal standing, similar to immigrants who have green cards, could be an option, he said." In other words, get ready for amnesty. It appears to me that the house is ready to give into legalization/amnesty and sell it as strict because citizenship is not included or made more difficult. Don't buy it -- legalization gives them 98% of what Schumer and the libs want. The other 2% can be won over by future politicians or court rulings. Legalization is everything -- let your congressman know that you're not falling for their tricks on amnesty.