bbundy Wrote:
May 07, 2013 9:58 AM
Are you tired of paying for illegals, education, healtcare, Food stamps, crime investigation/terrorism.. etc ? Go to this website and register. Google this: NUMBERSUSA . Once you are registered, go to the "action board" to send free faxes to your state representative. They are all typed up and ready to go, you just need to click your mouse to send.