Russ in Oregon Wrote:
Apr 17, 2013 9:47 AM
You already have citizenship. Now go back to the country to which your citizenship belongs. If you want a pathway to legalization, there is already one of those in place too; Go back to your country. Apply for a visa at the American embassy or consulate. Go through a background check. And WAIT IN LINE behind all those whom followed the law to begin with!