anderson659 Wrote:
Apr 04, 2013 9:15 AM
This is why MSNBC is NOT a news organization. MSNBC is 85% opinion as recent studies have indicated, the other 15% consist of commercials. Matthews is a confused and emotionally crippled individual who does not report, he emotes his fantasies on the air.