God_Of_War Wrote:
Mar 28, 2013 11:43 PM
If same sex union activists want the same rights as married couples then let there be a body of law specially written, designed, and intended for that kind of relationship. And while the legislators are doing that, they should come up with a special word which describes that relationship. I’m not sure what to call it. Maybe a “Civil Union”, “Sunion” for same sex union, or maybe Glunion for gay and lesbian Union….. Call it anything you want but don’t call it a “marriage”.