The more I read this article the more I'm amazed that anyone could argue or disagree with its position.
All pro "gay marriage" arguments are built on a load of falsehoods, both implied & outright:
- The genders are interchangeable (Turek addresses this nicely);
- Same-sex relationships are just like normal ones in every meaningful way;
- Homosexuality is inborn, immutable & morally neutral;
- Different relationships must be treated equally because people want them to be;
- If something is legal, then it doesn't matter what else is true of it.
Anyone who argues for "gay marriage" now deserves to be deeply ashamed, at some future time, of having done so.