The answer is - UNIONIZED PUBLIC Workers ( not too sure about the workers part). A Deerhunter story:
Life in Obama's America
* John Engineer spent his high school days working toward acceptance in an Engineering University.
* Al Bureaucrat was popular and enjoyed his high school days.
* John went on to college and graduated with a 3.5 GPA and an Engineering degree.
* Al went on to college and graduated with a 2.5 liberal arts degree.
* John found the job he wanted and was hired and put on a 1 yr. evaluation probation.
* Al was hired by the government to write regulations for private industry. He made more money and better benefits than John and could only be fired if he killed someone or was caught at a Tea Party rally.