Dave64 Wrote:
Feb 14, 2013 7:21 AM
"Redefining" Marriage? Let's step back here and see that you can get married simply by a Marriage certificate signed by a notary. You can create and sign a prenuptial agreement that keeps all your property YOURS, and not Marital There is no actual legal requirement to live with your spouse, except if US citizenship is attached. In some States, you can be divorced in 48 hours or less. In States where there is a long waiting period, you can circumvent this by moving. So if I get our Marriage certificate signed by a Notary, she lives in another State, and are personal property stays separate, the Government still views my Marriage as equal and good and two Catholics Marrying and devoting their life to God. HAHAHAHA