so right. perhaps up to 65% maybe 70% of liberal men are weak kneed, weak jawed weak minded feminist sycophants. the other 30%-35%?. stupid union loving, big government, high taxes, ignorant knuckle dragging lemmings. the end of days is here. trouble is, most americans are like frogs in a pot of warm water, slowly getting hotter. no clue.