curmudgeon10 Wrote:
Jan 30, 2013 1:11 AM
even if the new voters being manufactured by our treasonous leaders were to somehow be 100% republican voters, it would still be the duty of republicans, as the pro-american party, to oppose this flagrant invasion, and substitution of our population. we expect democrats to favor amnesty, because we know democrats are anti-american traitors. that is why republicans are catching all the flak about amnesty: the simple fact that treason is so routine for democrats that it is expected. newsflash for republicans: your new citizen-invaders are not going to vote for republicans. not even 20%. that leaves 80% for the party of treason. you do the math. it isnt difficult.