Yayy! With all of these illegals becoming legal voters, perhaps he can get elected for a 3rd term?
Anyway, sure, give them a "path" to citizenship:
1. Submit fingerprint and DNA samples, and perform a background check - paid for by the applicant. Any felony, or more than 2 misd. are ineligible.
2. Provide payroll records showing their income and where it came from, taxes paid, benefits received, etc - let's not reward welfare scammers and identity thieves.
3. Pay back any owed taxes.
4. Submit to a medical examination.
5. After the above, give them a provisional work visa, and let them apply for citizenship after 5 years provided they:
- pass an english language proficiency exam
- pass a citizenship test.
- commit no crimes