Jim69 Wrote:
Jan 27, 2013 6:39 PM
I ask you to immediately go to your nearest F.B.I. office and discuss your issues in depth. They may even be able to assist you with regard to the language issues. You might also visit your closest U.S. Federal Attorney for a more detailed explanation.