dfiscus Wrote:
Jan 19, 2013 11:43 PM
MY 32 yo nephew was injured In a DUI accident (his 4th) and he still has a license after a felony DUI several years ago. He had back surgery after the accident and is now too disabled to work. He is however, not too disabled to ride a motorcycle or stay up all night on the computer. If he wins his case, he will get $1000 a month. He was in the military briefly and d/c with a medical discharge so he gets free VA health care. My SS and small private pension total all of 1300/year and I worked 35 years and I pay 250 a month for health care. What gives????