Sagebrush6 Wrote:
Jan 11, 2013 3:18 PM
So ----- The questions that should be asked are: 1. What is the organization in Washington DC that we should be addressing our complaints to? What is the address/e-mail address to contact these people with our complaints? 2. What is the name of the person in charge of that department ? 3. What can we as taxpaying citizens do to help stop this atrocious inequity to the taxpayers?