csareus Wrote:
Jan 06, 2013 8:33 PM
Medicare isn't exactly a gift. Old people pay for it. It comes out of their social security check. It. only covers 80% of costs and the rest is paid out of pocket (20%) after a yearly deductible is met. Some specialists don't accept medicare..so don't get something your family doctor can't treat...that is, if he is still in business next year.