The National Greatness Crowd, epitomized by Jeff Jacoby, makes me wonder about a few things
- Were Washington and Adams both wrong when they spoke of minding our own business?
- Is the purpose of the US gov't to spread liberal democracy or to benefit the American people?
- Does Jeff's wont to spread democracy by the sword apply to people's who've never known it and despise Western traditions?
- Is spending more on our military than the next 10 biggest spenders COMBINED a wise use of our resources?
- WW1 was a disaster that led to bigger disaster. Was it a grand idea for the US to participate in that?
- Are there restrictions on what nation's JJ will force to be lib dec in terms of history, average IQ, infrastructure, etc.?