Tampa Tom Wrote:
Dec 26, 2012 1:04 PM
You might want to get your SpellCheck fixed. You also might need to be sent to a fema camp to be re-habed. Or a hospital for the mentally deranged - shock treatment and koolade withdrawl can be administered there. If none of these treatments work, we can deport you to Mexico, there to be removed from the gene pool.