Please make specific, feasible suggestions as to laws that you would back.
• Laws based on anything but facts – lies, exaggerations, mischaracterizations , hypotheticals, fantasies, delusions, or opinion polls – should not be laws.
• Laws that do not do what they are purported to do should not be laws.
• Laws that encourage a state of denial should not be laws.
• Laws that focus enforcement against honest citizens rather than against criminals should not be laws.
• Laws should be free of negative and unintended consequences.
• Laws should follow the dictum, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”