NickFortune Wrote:
Dec 24, 2012 12:52 PM
Hound your representatives phone them, email them, at the very least you will vent and get things off of your chest. Try to find an organization (taxpayers or Tea Party) to join. Consider writing letters to the Editor of your local newspapers. If you can't do it get someone to help you.