OK, I'll give it a shot. What category am I?
1. No. I don't know precisely how the first DNA molecules were formed. Nor does anyone else. By definition, no one was there to observe.
2. No. But its a good story and I am sticking to it.
3. No. The big bang theory neither proves nor disproves the existence of whatever your specific concept of "god" is.
4. I believe in the existence of gamma rays, but not in the reality of the Hulk
5. Gravity is one of the fundamental forces of nature, along with electromagnetism, the strong and the weak nuclear forces. Gravity is far better understood on macro scales (einstein's general theory) than it is on the quantum scale (black holes, etc.).