aferndale Wrote:
Dec 18, 2012 7:09 AM
What country can American citizens enter illegally, squat there indefinitely and get the educational system to spend tons of $ trying to be more sensitive to our needs? Please tell me because I want to go there ASAP. I've had enough paying taxes to make everything nice for illegals, my family wants to go to a country that caters to us. It would be a novel experience for us to be treated as well as the illegals are in Obama's America.