MudontheTires Wrote:
Dec 08, 2012 6:34 PM
As if this bi-polar drug user(he's been in rehab 3 times that I know of) is a viable source for anything except leftist nonsense. Kennedy whines that "22% of Americans say their primary news source is FOX News". Well, what about the other 78% of Americans, Robert? Did you ever consider that THEIR primary news source might be causing division as well? And the irony is that this came out on Huffpo, one of the most mindlessly leftist sites in America.