Stuart46 Wrote:
Dec 05, 2012 4:49 PM
The FBI Uniform Crime report says that 30% of all murders are done with a firearm. The other 70% are done with hands and feet,blunt object and edged object. I guess Belcher didn't have the cojones to strangle his girlfriend. The news the other night said he arrived at the stadium in his Bentley(a $250,000 car),who here can afford that much car and how did a 25 year old man afford one? I read the other day Shaq is worth $250 million and Romney is worth $240 million.