Eleanor32 Wrote:
Nov 28, 2012 5:32 PM
You are right. When I moved to another state and needed a new drivers license (required within 15 days of moving into the state) they said I had to verify that I lived in the state. What I needed was two months of utility bills with my name on them. If I could do that then I could get a drivers license. When I mentioned to the person at the DMV that this method would allow illegals to obtain a drivers license the reply I received was: "They get them all of the time."