michigander4 Wrote:
Nov 19, 2012 6:13 PM
I never said alcohol wasn't a gateway drug. What I'm opposed to is legalizing yet another gateway drug. Alcohol, for all of its supposed evils, is a substance that man has been dealing with since the dawn of time. Legalizing pot is only the first step in legalizing all mind-altering substances. We already have about 30% of the population that won't get off the couch and go to work. Now we should have the other 70% on the porch in a semi-stupor waiting for the postman to deliver their next gubmint check. It ain't the kind of world I want to leave for my grandkids.