Derek85 Wrote:
Nov 18, 2012 6:50 PM
If the Republicans start following the recommendation of Lisa Murkowski and allow the extension of the taxpayer financed credit for wind power in the middle of $trillion deficits, the Republican Party might as well disband. They seem to have already lost 52% of American voters and, doing that stuff, they will also lose the other 48%.