KJQ Wrote:
Nov 08, 2012 11:09 AM
With all due respect Mr. Ransom (and I do respect you), what you've utterly failed to identify/realize is that Republicans didn't lose because they picked the wrong candidate, they lost because the majority of Americans no longer hold conservative values. Mitt had it pretty much bang on with his infamous 47% speech. He didn't (and no one else would have either, not even Reagan himself) get enough of the other 53% because too many of them hold the same values as the 47% who don't pay taxes and/or work for the Federal Government in one form or another. Here is what really need to change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NlEqseCKI84