KJQ Wrote:
Nov 08, 2012 10:54 AM
I'm sorry Michael, but even your father himself would not have won the election Tuesday. That is because the people have changed to a majority of 'takers' versus 'makers'. Mitt pretty much had it right in his infamous 47% speech - and he didn't get enough of the other 53% to win (many of whom are now Federal Government bureaucrats). No, the only way a Republican will ever win the Presidency (assuming America survives Obama), will be for the people to be changed, not the 'ideal' candidate being found. As a Christian conservative, the answer to what must be done is clear. Todd Friel summarizes it nicely in less than 6 minutes here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NlEqseCKI84