It will interesting to see if people are willing to accept what they have just voted for.
1. Seniors will see a reduction in healthcare coverage through Medicare because of the funds redirected to Obamacare.
2. Energy Costs, Taxes and Food Prices will continue to stay high and increase even more.
3. More investment money will move overseas to avoid higher taxes and more regulation.
4. The result of all this will be few new jobs and more dependence on government programs.
5. The debt will exceed $20 Trillion by 2016.