Really? Because, as a woman, I find the opposite to be true. Here's some examples of why (even though you didn't provide any):
1) The demasculinizing of men have made it difficult for real women to find suitable mates
2) The welfare system has increased the number of single mothers and also added to the decline of the family unit
3) Free love and sex for all (and little values) has increased the STD rate (which hurts their lady parts)
4) The healthcare law is already causing hospitals to cut staff and freeze hiring (and, yes, most of my fellow nurses are women)
5) Mammograms are ALREADY being rationed under this administration.
So, there's 5 examples. There's plenty more. Now, go search the Huffington Post for a rebuttal.