0_BAMANATION Wrote:
Oct 10, 2012 7:37 AM
BY 2050 WHITES IN AMERICA WILL BE REDUCED TO 50% (today they are 67% and shrinking) By 2100 whites in America will be but 25% of US population. The other 75% will comprise mostly blacks and Hispanics. BUYER BEWARE... these two groups once united (and at some point they will bury the hatchet and join forces) will once together then marginalize your descendants, ruin their lives and 'invite' them to exodus to Alaska.