MiddleclassMom Wrote:
Oct 05, 2012 7:57 PM
I would also add as authorized to give consent a court appointed attorney-ad-litem (I think that is the term-a person appointed to look after the interests of the minor child. This would be necessary for the cases when it is a parent that is abusing the girl.