WesternMilitant Wrote:
Sep 26, 2012 12:01 PM
Grover Norquist is not a conservative although he is a Republican. He also hates Jews and is a Muslim jock-sniffer. The man is moral garbage. There are more than 1 billion muslims in the world. In WW2 no more than 17% of Germans ever belonged to the Nazi party. But that 17% told the other 83% when to jump and what to think. Same principle appllies in the Muslim world. Islam is a toxic totalitarian ideology that cannot coexist with Western civilizaton. What it cannot convert or conquer, it kills and destroys. Totalitarian. Try to get a clue.