Homeschool Mom3 Wrote:
Sep 11, 2012 2:10 PM
My middle child had a 99% chance of being born dead and a 1% chance of being born brain dead. She was born perfectly normal. That delivery had my odds at 50% with the known, predictable, life threatening complication (completely separated placenta) which was added to the other unpredictable complication (a spontaneously ruptured fallopian tube) which has a 50% maternal mortality rate. It's time people stopped looking at doctors as omniscient. They need to stop seeing themselves that way too.