now I don't usually swear but the provocative, personal rebuttal this man makes...well, this $%&# had the nerve to mock Melissa and cite the Heritage Foundation that the poor aren't really poor because many of them have things like cable.
All copied from Chris Hedges' Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt:
Among Industrialized Nations, the United States has:
- The greatest poverty rate.
- The greatest inequality of incomes.
- The lowest government spending as a percentage of GDP on social programs for the disadvantaged.
- The lowest average number of days for paid holidays, annual leaves, and maternity leaves
- The lowest score on the United Nations' Index of "material well-being of children." ...