anonymous10633 Wrote:
Aug 15, 2012 3:17 PM
The really sad part is that according to polls over 40% of the US population will believe any lies presented to them, so we must therefore make sure the other 60% vote or we will go down the tubes. Those of us with a brain need to arm themselves with the facts; talk to people whenever they can. Don't argue policies, instead just know the failures of Obama: over 8 percent continued official unemployment; 23 million total unemployed; skyrocketing 45 million people on food stamps; 15-25% black and hispanic unemployed; borrowing 53% of our yearly expenses from the Chinese/Saudi and others; rationing of health through Obamacare; Obama robbing $716 Billion from Medicare to pay Obamacare, and so many more.