No. They are not good points.
Evolution is not disputed by any credible scientist I know. Something like 99.9% agree and the other 0.1% are not disputing evolution in it's entirety they're just arguing that certain evolutionary leaps are statistically improbable so there's likely more we don't know about it. You can say God was the factor that caused those evolutionary leaps if you want, I just don't think it's likely.
We don't hate God. We just believe that ignoring proven facts is asinine.