DMZuniga Wrote:
Jul 04, 2012 8:32 PM
Voting has always been 10% of the duty of a sovereign citizen, and the other 90% is assuring that our servant government obeys the Supreme Law of the Land. Now perhaps a critical mass of We The People will understand it's time to take the gloves off, or we'll be a fully communist land. Why can't presidential elections change things anymore? Here's the explanation...and the solution: http://www.thisbloodlessliberty.com/2012/03/friend-recently-expressed-deep-concern.html