Ron3260 Wrote:
Jun 23, 2012 12:41 PM
@Little...I don't buy that. There are people who have clinically insane beliefs. It's not un-American to refuse to accept a candidate with insane beliefs. Would you want someone who worshiped Satan running this country? Would it be un-American to be biased against Satanists? Not saying that Mormons are Satanists but come on! An angel named Moroni? Golden tablets etched in "reformed Egyptian"? Sliver spectacles with "seer stones" for lenses? A self-proclaimed prophet whose prophecies are better than 80% false with the other 20% being questionable? Magic underwear?