Lazy-J Wrote:
Apr 27, 2012 7:45 AM
Hello! We already have a national ID card. We as citizens are required to register our children as soon as they are born. They are issued a national ID card (SSN). Although it was touted as not to be used for any purpose other than social security registration, you can't get a job, go to school, enter a hospital for treatment, conduct financial transactions (bank or investment), buy a car or home without a SSN. Of course, illegal aliens are not required to show that card. My granddaughter had to take her certified birth certificate to the social security office yesterday to get a replacement for her lost social security card. She also had to show her new baby's birth certificate and register the little tyke.