Is not 'human behavior' a subset of of social theories? My problem with 'human behavior' is that it is controlled by Trillions of variations all changing within nanoseconds. Example; Fear, a coward makes, but at times a hero. It cannot be predicted.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Consensus of a dozen evangelical leaders: Huckabee is the most viable social conservative in the 2016 race Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Christie calls tax dollars derived from legalized marijuana ‘blood money’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Does the new minimum wage mean an end to tipping? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Good news! Putin claims he can’t control his aggressive, anti-American military commanders Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Catholic school requires pre-approval of prom dresses, world melts down Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago