Seems like you folks have a handle on things. Might pass it along to politicians and the Federal Reserve. Number of articles like this. None give a breakdown on who the buyers are. In Shiner, Texas an acquaintance inquired about a few house foreclosed on. The bank would not even admit to it. Less then 3 months later the homes had all been sold to un-nambed investors. Consider that this is a small community of, perhaps 400/450 homes. If occurring in rural America what must it be like in the cities and suburbs. Could be wrong but smells like insider deals to me!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago