Seems like you folks have a handle on things. Might pass it along to politicians and the Federal Reserve. Number of articles like this. None give a breakdown on who the buyers are. In Shiner, Texas an acquaintance inquired about a few house foreclosed on. The bank would not even admit to it. Less then 3 months later the homes had all been sold to un-nambed investors. Consider that this is a small community of, perhaps 400/450 homes. If occurring in rural America what must it be like in the cities and suburbs. Could be wrong but smells like insider deals to me!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hm: Hillary was warned on over private e-mail use, security? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- A few brief thoughts on the Netanyahu speech and an apology Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Hillary fallout: Josh Earnest now basically arguing that official government e-mail accounts are optional; Update: For aides too? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Dear James Clapper: Latest ISIS suicide bomber was reportedly an American citizen Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Ben Carson launches his presidential exploratory committee Allahpundit 7 hours ago