Seems like you folks have a handle on things. Might pass it along to politicians and the Federal Reserve. Number of articles like this. None give a breakdown on who the buyers are. In Shiner, Texas an acquaintance inquired about a few house foreclosed on. The bank would not even admit to it. Less then 3 months later the homes had all been sold to un-nambed investors. Consider that this is a small community of, perhaps 400/450 homes. If occurring in rural America what must it be like in the cities and suburbs. Could be wrong but smells like insider deals to me!
- Premiere of The Interview canceled after hacker threats – and top five theater chains follow suit Ed Morrissey 36 mins ago
- Time for a Wartime Consigliere Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Cuban dictator to Obama: You should use executive action to lift this embargo by yourself Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis, Canada brokered Cuba deal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cuban-American lawmakers lash out at the White House over Cuba normalization Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama rewarding criminal regimes for taking Americans hostage is nothing to celebrate Noah Rothman 3 hours ago