Seems like you folks have a handle on things. Might pass it along to politicians and the Federal Reserve. Number of articles like this. None give a breakdown on who the buyers are. In Shiner, Texas an acquaintance inquired about a few house foreclosed on. The bank would not even admit to it. Less then 3 months later the homes had all been sold to un-nambed investors. Consider that this is a small community of, perhaps 400/450 homes. If occurring in rural America what must it be like in the cities and suburbs. Could be wrong but smells like insider deals to me!
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 3 hours ago