Something like the 1099 forms the IRS is begging independent contractors to fill out. These folks can hardly make out a proper invoice. Many I know do not even know about the 1099 tax forms. This is an example of "Civil Disobedience", just ignoring the law. Thats how I look at the ACA, just ignoring it. See the latest, 1 million registered out of 330 million people. Calling that a success rate! Then, they do not even know how many of them are going to have insurance. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago