Something like the 1099 forms the IRS is begging independent contractors to fill out. These folks can hardly make out a proper invoice. Many I know do not even know about the 1099 tax forms. This is an example of "Civil Disobedience", just ignoring the law. Thats how I look at the ACA, just ignoring it. See the latest, 1 million registered out of 330 million people. Calling that a success rate! Then, they do not even know how many of them are going to have insurance. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Newsworthy: WaPo builds cute tool for comparing your home’s size to Mitt Romney’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Shameless: Harry Reid now demanding amendment votes he blocked for years Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Is Democratic infighting behind closed doors about to become public? Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- GoDaddy feels the sting of politically correct America Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CBO: 10 million will lose employer-based coverage under ObamaCare by 2021 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago