Something like the 1099 forms the IRS is begging independent contractors to fill out. These folks can hardly make out a proper invoice. Many I know do not even know about the 1099 tax forms. This is an example of "Civil Disobedience", just ignoring the law. Thats how I look at the ACA, just ignoring it. See the latest, 1 million registered out of 330 million people. Calling that a success rate! Then, they do not even know how many of them are going to have insurance. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago